Only lag can kill us!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Inactive for a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
avatar

Posts : 610
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Sup guys!
I will be inactive maybe a week because I did something and I can't sit at the computer...
DON'T EVEN TRY TO ASK WHAT!
Anyway, so I won' be able to update the map or keep working on the new forum.
Sorry guys!

All best!
/LilGlitch3R

_________________
When life gives you lemons. Clone them and make a super lemon.

Guest is awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopain.justforum.net
Tokmicz

avatar

Posts : 128
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Poland
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Well, good luck with... this thing? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyTheX1
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 456
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 20
Location : Greece/thessaloniki
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Okay , i won't ask you what you did but....
WHAT DID YOU DO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-CazaCuervos-
Newbie member
avatar

Posts : 535
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 19
Location : Madrid(SPAIN)
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Okay.
Good luck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nopain2d.enjin.com
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
avatar

Posts : 850
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 21
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Leaves me as the only active admin for a while. Wait a minute...That's always the case!

Seriously, your and ksa's activity is appalling.


But anyway good luck, with fixing your computer....for the second time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopain.justforum.net
sukhi

avatar

Posts : 614
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 20
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 pm

How about a temp admin? (i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
avatar

Posts : 850
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 21
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm

sukhi wrote:
How about a temp admin? (i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopain.justforum.net
albani-ak47
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 719
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : Albanian
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

hhmm BadBoy ur badboy lilg ...maybe ur parents punished you. or you stared again drinking Razz (oO 12 years old ) nahh im joking /Good luck about that thingyy Very Happy


@hahah loool sukhi Kratos <3


Back to top Go down
View user profile
-VaTz-
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Posts : 391
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 21
Location : Finland
Warning level : 1

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm

albani-ak47 wrote:
hhmm BadBoy ur badboy lilg ...maybe ur parents punished you. or you stared again drinking Razz (oO 12 years old ) nahh im joking /Good luck about that thingyy Very Happy


@hahah loool sukhi Kratos <3



Lil is 13:P not 12:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-CazaCuervos-
Newbie member
avatar

Posts : 535
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 19
Location : Madrid(SPAIN)
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Kratos wrote:
sukhi wrote:
How about a temp admin? (i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)

Yeaah haha Sukhi, your suggestion D:
Sukhi dream on. *_*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nopain2d.enjin.com
Re[F]lex.

avatar

Posts : 109
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 23
Location : Albania
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 7:39 pm

@kratos
LOL`D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 759
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 22
Location : Spain
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm

sukhi wrote:
(i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)
If you knew that we would say no then delete your useless comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sukhi

avatar

Posts : 614
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 20
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Larz wrote:
sukhi wrote:
(i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)
If you knew that we would say no then delete your useless comment.
Well it was worth a try and if i delete my post them others have to delete theirs too because they replyed to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 759
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 22
Location : Spain
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 pm

sukhi wrote:
Larz wrote:
sukhi wrote:
(i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)
If you knew that we would say no then delete your useless comment.
Well it was worth a try and if i delete my post them others have to delete theirs too because they replyed to it.
They don't need to delete their posts, They can take it like they were talking with a ghost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sukhi

avatar

Posts : 614
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 20
Location : England
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Thu May 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Larz wrote:
sukhi wrote:
Larz wrote:
sukhi wrote:
(i can work on the forum i made if you want but i know you will say no.)
If you knew that we would say no then delete your useless comment.
Well it was worth a try and if i delete my post them others have to delete theirs too because they replyed to it.
They don't need to delete their posts, They can take it like they were talking with a ghost.
I dont want to answer because if i do then it will be a discussion and the post will end up being trashed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilGlitch3R
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
avatar

Posts : 610
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Lol, it's goign off-topic here D:
But a good thing is that I can be on the forum through my phone Razz

_________________
When life gives you lemons. Clone them and make a super lemon.

Guest is awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopain.justforum.net
-CazaCuervos-
Newbie member
avatar

Posts : 535
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 19
Location : Madrid(SPAIN)
Warning level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   Sat May 26, 2012 1:11 pm

LilGlitch3R wrote:
But a good thing is that I can be on the forum through my phone Razz
Luck.. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nopain2d.enjin.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Inactive for a while   

Back to top Go down
 
Inactive for a while
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Pain :: The Forum-
Jump to: